Monday, July 4, 2011

Belorado

From June 26th, 2011
I started off yesterday before daylight. I wanted to get an early start so I could finish early and get some rest. But as fate would have it that didn´t happen. It was dark and we missed an arrow and ended up walking to the N-120. It added another few kilometers and I had yet another nearly 30k day. I´m staying at an alburgue with a nice pool and yet I´m too tired to enjoy it. Santo Domingo-too tired to walk around to see it. This is seeming more and more like my life back home. I push myself too hard and don´t have time to enjoy life or all the lovely people in it.

1 comment:

  1. i've often thought that the camino is but an ever brief but super magnified version of what our lives are really like. good for you, for being aware of that similarity. :)

    ReplyDelete